Reaffirming the “Do Not Use: Dangerous Abbreviations, Symbols and Dose Designations” List
This bulletin presents ISMP’s analysis and decision to reaffirm the Do Not Use: Dangerous Abbreviations, Symbols and Dose Designations List.
- Error-prone acronyms
- Dose designations
- Transitions of care
- Individual Practitioner Reporting (IPR)
- Community Pharmacy Incident Reporting (CPhIR)
- Consumer Reporting
- National System for Incident Reporting† (NSIR)
- Name Change: M-Eslon IR to M-Ediat
- New Symptoms: Could They Be Related to Your Medications?